That's where Fast Eddys team can help you. We have over 25 years experience with Deceased Estate clean-ups in Sydney, we can take the out hassle and hard work for you in this difficult time.
Deceased estate clean outs, repairs and cleaning
In many cases we are asked to also do a complete clearing and clean-up including repairs, painting and deceased estate garden and backyard clean-ups.
This can enable you to rent or sell the property, or executors preparing the estate for sale.. Please ask Eddy more about or Deceased Estate Cleaning Services.
Parents moving to a retirement Village?
If you have parents moving to a retirement village or nursing home, we can clean-out and prepare their home or flat for rent or sale.
Preparing Property – Clearing and Cleaning Deceased Estates in Sydney
- We will remove any estate furniture and donate to charity where possible
- We can deliver estate furniture you would like to keep and deliver to your address
- Removal all waste to the Rubbish dump including mattress, white goods etc and recycle where possible
- Remove old carpets
- Disposal of large items e.g. fridges, washing machines and dryers
- Clean the interior of the house e.g. kitchen, bathroom, toilet and laundry
- Deodorise to remove odours
- Fumigate to remove pests
- Disposal of paint, medicine, chemicals
Garden Clean-outs and backyard cleaning services
- We will clean-up garden for attractive presentation
- Weed the garden, clip and cut bushes
- Pressure clean all pathways
- Disposal of large items e.g. cars, boats, trailers, tyres, lawnmowers
- Demolition and removal of old garden sheds or rusted, damaged car sheds
Disposing of unwanted items from a deceased estate
Our service for deceased estate clearance and clean-ups, includes clean-up and clean out services for Relatives, Real Estate Agencies, Estate Executors, Aged Care Facilities and Government Housing.
As a “hands on” rubbish company we pick the rubbish up where it lies, and then clean-up including sweeping and general tidy up. We will remove all deceased estate furniture as well. we can take furniture to charities or recycle your furniture.
Our deceased estate house clearance are a thorough service, we are able to clear out all rubbish including garden, garage and sheds and also provide backyard clean-ups.
Furniture, Carpet and Household items
- We will remove for you, any unwanted Household Furniture and Small items, White Goods including fridges, washing machines, dryers and small electrical appliances.
- We will also dispose of Mattresses.
- Carpets can also be removed and other items such as blinds, light fittings and curtains.
- Once items are removed we will do a general tidy up to make sure the house is clean.
Disposal of Hazards waste, paint, medicine, chemicals
If there are toxic materials like old batteries, paints and chemicals, we can disposal of these correctly and safely.
Garden, Garage items and outdoor
As part of our service we can provide complete Yard Clean-ups. We clip the bushes, remove weeds, included Tree trimming and Stump removal, Green Waste removal and a complete tidy up of the front and backyards, side passages, garden sheds.
We can also pressure wash all paved areas including Walkways, Verandas, Driveways, Garage and Shed floors.
Demolition and removal of old garden sheds
Many older deceased estates have old timber or rusty garden sheds which don't enhance the resale value of a home. We can remove these sheds and clean-up the area.
Disposal of Large Items
It may be necessary to disposal of large items like
- cars, boats, trailers, car components
All of which can be are recycled or correctly disposed of.
It is important to have Deceased Estate House clean-ups are done quickly and thoroughly. We can guarantee you will be happy with our service. Please call for a obligation on site quotation.
If you would like us to provide any services not listed above, please don't hesitate to ask Eddy or one of our friendly staff.